Bad breath can be caused by several factors, such as leftover food in the mouth that comes out through respiration, food debris in between teeth, the fermentation leftovers, inflammation of the gums and other.
Here are some traditional herb to eliminate mouth odor:
- 10 pieces of betel leaves boiled with water to taste, and the water used to rinse his mouth.
- 10 grains and 30 grams cardamom grip leaves boiled with water to taste, and the water is drunk while warm.
- 1 handful of flowers starfruit wuluh boiled with 400 cc of water to the remaining 200 cc. Once cool, filtered, then used to rinse his mouth.
- 15 grams beluntas leaf, cardamom 2 eggs, 1 teaspoon of fennel, and salt to taste boiled with 500 cc of water to the remaining 250 cc, then drink while warm.
- 25 grams kencur boiled with 400 cc of water to the remaining 200 cc. Drink boiled water while warm. Or, it can also be chewed, swallowed water and waste disposal.