- Protein, a big role in producing blood cells.
- Carbohydrates, the body needs for daily energy.
- Calcium, during pregnancy, calcium is important to help the growth of the baby.
- Iron is very important in helping the process of production of red blood cells, primarily to prevent anemia.
- Folic acid, based on several findings of health experts, pregnant women who lack folic acid greater the risk to have a miscarriage or damage to the fetus.
- Fat, for pregnant women, fat immense benefits to the body's energy reserves, for intermittent body does not feel tired.
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
6 Best Nutrition for Pregnant Women
foods that must be considered is because vitamins and minerals essential for health herself and the fetus. Nutritional needs during pregnancy, among others: